- We specialize in the realization of Artificial Aquarium Displays of any kind, from domestic custom exhibits to massive public displays.
- Displays can be Marine, Freshwater or Dry zoological exhibits.
- Moulds for more than 450 different Coral species, which are so life-like that even experts will be hard-pressed to tell the difference!
- Fibreglass construction presents many advantages:
- Extreme durability
- Absolutely NO TOXICITY
- Minimum water displacement
- Even the more gigantic displays can be constructed in sections in the factory, and once approved, shipped and installed in record time. No long painful closure to the public and zero risk for the customer since nothing is shipped that is not seen and approved. In some cases, installation does not even require drainage of the tank.
- Our Reefs can be constructed in such a way that the single coral colonies can be removed from the substrate for cleaning and reinstalled simultaneously by the customer.
- Once submerged in water, our corals are INDISTINGUISHABLE from the living ones.
- They are the perfect ecological solution since no living things or derivatives are ever used during the construction process, which exclusively employs polyester resin and epoxy paint.
- An artistic sketch of the project immediately follows any request of quotation, and for sizeable jobs, a 1:10 model, with extremely detailed miniature corals is supplied (both at a nominal charge).
- Hambani Aquatica can realize any design or artistic work supplied directly by the customer.
- All our creations are customized, exclusively and proudly manufactured in South Africa.
Simply Consider this...
- To set up a tank filled with LIVE ROCK and all the CORALS you want, would cost a small fortune.
- You would have deaths and losses.
- You are limited to what FISH and other animals you can put in the Tank.
- Maintenance and cleaning of Corals is difficult, if not impossible.
- Instead of Live Rock and Live Corals, ARTIFICIAL REEFS...
- Have NO deaths or losses, no frustration, no heartache!
- When you have your Reef made up:
- you can choose the exact layout,
- which Corals you want,
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- You can choose the FISH you really want, including ANGELS, TRIGGERS, BUTTERFLY FISH, maybe even a PARROT FISH etc etc... the options are endless and open up new horizons in Reef Aquatics.
- Your conscience can be clear as to not being part of the destruction of our Reefs.